Mar 4, 2011

Award from Grace


Isn't this a fab award?!! Grace sent it my way and I have to say THANK-YOU! Even though she says she just started making paper crafts she's uber talented when it comes to card making and has a wonderful eye for color! If you get the chance, check out her blog...she's one to keep an eye on!

Here are the rules: Upon receiving this award I need to pay it forward to 8 others, and copy the award to the blog's side panel. Then write 8 little things about myself......so for those who received this award, you ladies have to do the same - hooray, let's all spread some love!

I know, I know...I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 blogs I follow but I don't think I could limit myself to just 8, so if you are reading this...please copy and paste to your blog...you are creative and talented and deserve this fab award!

__________________________________________________

In keeping with half of the rules, here are 8 things about me:

1) I'm 50+...only AARP considers me a senior...what's up with that?!!
2) I have 4 great kiddos
3) I live in the Chicago suburbs
4) I'm a "sample lady" at one of the local warehouse stores
5) I love EVERYTHING about paper crafting
6) I LOVE traveling with my hubby and kids
7) Dean Koontz books are my favorite!
8) Blue is my favorite color but I usually craft with green, put them together for aqua and I am one happy, happy lady!

Thanks for stopping by and even though I didn't put your name down as part of my 8, you know I thought of you and you were 1st on my list!

No comments: