Apr 20, 2011

FFC- FFF-That's Distressing


This week's challege was to distress a project...easy peasy! From looking at the card you can't see a lot of distressing but I used distress ink on the edges of the butterflies, and roughed up all the butterfly wings with the blade of my scissors...qualifying this card as distressed! :D

Don't you just love the flocked brown butterflies on the paper?!! I used my new Wonky Rectangles Nestie, and "lifted" the idea of using different papers in the die before I ran it through my CB...I LOVE IT! I also dry embossed with one of the Asian Bundle folders, and used a couple of different MS Butterfly punches. All in all, makes for a cute and stress-free card!

7 comments:

Becca Fabozzi said...

OOOO, so lovely. Love the soft browns you used, just gorgeous!!!!! Your coloring is beautiful too, great job. Love this card.

Leanne said...

Denice, you did a fabulous job on the distressing challenge. I really love the colors you chose and that Sprout is adorably colored. Love everything about your card. TFP with us at FFC. ;)

Michele said...

ADORABLE!!! LOVE those colors!!!

Unknown said...

I love the browns! This turned out beautifully.

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! I love this! Cool how you did the rectangles. Gonna have to borrow that idea. Was on the fence about the wonky rectangles but after seeing this...oh yeah! xxD

Pam said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent, Denice!! I LOVE it! You are so inspiring!!

vanron said...

I DO LOVE the brown butterflies!! This is just too cute for words!!