Jun 13, 2011

Home Tweet Home

I'm in a couple of swaps on the CMB and this is something that I made for ________, she's my partner in the ____________ swap, I really hope she likes it! It took a while to get this the way I wanted, and it finally came together when my oldest suggested the filagrees....he's a multi-artistic sort of guy!






Isn't this tree the coolest? It's by Zva and I had it in my stash, just waiting for the perfect project. I left it on it's clear packaging and cut around the shape, then cut it to fit around the bird....yep, it worked perfectly!



All the papers and birds are from K&Co, the bird house and nest are Prima stamps and I distressed them with TH inks. I used TH pre-fabbed grungeboard filagrees and glittered them up with Ritz glitter in Patina.....I love this super, super fine glitter, it's gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by, I have one more project that's been in progress for a couple of days now...it should be finished soon.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Wow that is great! :-)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. This is simply wonderful! I am glad your oldest helped, as you both seem to have nailed it. I love the saying and I love all the extras you have put in it. This really is a really great idea. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW is this ever GORGEOUS, De! LOVE what you did with that tree. SOOO creative! xxD