Jul 31, 2012

Anya Cool

I was finally able to find a few crafty minutes, which of late hasn't been too easy. On top of trying to find a little crafting time our cable, internet, and phones have had sporadic service and I never know if one or all three are going to be working when I go to use them...ho hum!

Anya, her clothes, sunglasses, ice-cream cones, and sentiment are all from TGF's Dress-up Anya/Ian...which are retired sets but I was able to buy at one of TGF's Farmer's Market, such a deal! All the DP's are left over scraps which I love to use up...but end up never having enough DP for the inside of the card, lOL!



Challenges:
TGF: Dies and/or Punches
Anyone For Anya: Last Summer Fling
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts: #127 Orange and Yellow
Deconstructed Jen: Sketch 62
The Kraft Journal: Use Any Sketch
Sherri's Crafts: #90 Nat'l Ice Cream Month

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, they all put a smile on my face.
:Dxx

10 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Cuuuuute! OMG, I haven't used her in foreeeever! Love the outfit, totally perfect for summer! Awesome use of scraps, and I love the orange pom-pom ribbon!

Danni said...

Very cute!! Love the little ice cream cones at the top! Fun!

eva said...

oh, you did such an awesome job with the sketch! i love the colors on this card! anya looks stylin'!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh this is just soooo cute, Denice!!!!!! Love that color scheme.

Jen Shults said...

Denice! This is so so cute! I'm so jealous you have that Anya! She's adorable! Love the colors on this and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for using this week's sketch!

Marge said...

Your card is sooo FUN in those bright, cheery colors!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Denise, very pretty
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

P.G. Lamb said...

What a fun, pretty card! Great coloring too! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Annie Rose said...

I love the brightness of this! It's adorably, perfectly Summer. Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Corrinne said...

Super cool creation! It's so vibrant - love all of that yellow :)

I invite you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our current challenge, which is ICE CREAM!

Happiness,
Corrinne