Sep 29, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Based on a Character Reminder

 
This is a quick reminder that you have until 7:00 pm next Tuesday evening to join in our Based on a Character challenge that's going on at Wicked Wednesday. When I was looking through my stamps for this reminder I ran across TGF Cheeky Kitty digi and instantly thought about the latest Batman release, which is a great movie...didn't Anne Hathaway look spectacular in her catsuit?!!
 
I copy, pasted, and Glossy Accented the Batman logo. The DP is SEI Spooks and Theresa Collins Fabrications. A little mesh bling, some Viva Paper Pens dots around the edges and wahlah...a character! I even added that fabulous pearl necklace that Selina/Catwoman wore so elequently.
 
I'm also entering this in the challenge at Anyone for Anya: Let's Go to the Movies.  I thought the TH filmstrip was appropriate.
 
 
 
I really should pay more attention to challenge due dates as the sketch I used was TGFSC31 on SCS and was designed by Eva, and sadly this particular challenge closed last night. This is a great sketch to work with and as you can tell, I flipped the picture to show how I worked with it.
 
And a quick look at the inside...simple, but cute.
 
 
 It's your turn to get your character "on" and join us over at Wicked Wednesday, hope to see you there!
:Dxx

 

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is very fun! Great job!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely stunning - that pearl necklace is the perfect touch. :)

Rachel Parys said...

Oh crap, when I show my 14 year old daughter, Hunter, this..she is going to freak out! She is the biggest Batman fan eeeevvveeerr!! This is too flippin' cool!! You colored her wonderfully, and the beaded garland is the perfect touch! (makes her look like she can dish out a butt whoopin'!) Great work sista!

Chrissy said...

What a super image Denice and fantastic colouring, love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Blankina said...

Hi Denice this is soooo cool!! Love it!!

Thanks for joining the AFA challenge again and good luck,

Hugs AFA DT Blankina

Sharon said...

Oh Denice this is just so fantastic and so clever for the Storybook Character theme!! Such a gorgeous Bat Girl!!!

Susan said...

Gorgeous card. Your colouring is spectacular!
Thanks for joining us at AFA this week. Hope to see you again!
Susan xxox
stamponme.blogspot.com.au

eva said...

oh, you did my sketch! i love it! love the coloring and the rhinestones. such an awesome card!

Unknown said...

omg she's adorable!