Nov 20, 2013

WW #111 Polka Dots AND Stripes

******************************
Please scroll down or click HERE for FBW #262 Sketch challenge
******************************
 
Heather Ellis:  PI049 digi image
CTMH: Cherish the Day clear set
Ink: Copic and Momento
Glitter, Vellum, Signo Gel pen
 
This adorable image is from the Pure Innocence collection by Heather Ellis, who just happens to be Wicked Wednesday's sponsor for the current Polka Dots AND Stripes challenge. I'm giving you fair warning....you'll need to have both on your ATC! 
 
Please link-up by Tues, Nov 26th at 7:00 pm EST.
Happy Wednesday,
:Dxx

5 comments:

Blankina said...

How adorable. The image super cute and love your colouring and colour choice!!
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Can't go wrong with a PI image!! She is a doll, and I love her wings! Very cute stuff!

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute, De! Love the bright colors and the fab background (you drew?) and stamped. Yummy! xxD

Leanne said...

Aww this is very sweet Denice. I love the bright colors for Fall. You always rock those ATC cards. Fantastic!!
^.^

Marji said...

Okay I luv fairies but the coloring on this is fantastic. I luv all the colors you used and how you put it all together. I need to start going out of my comfort zone. Gotta try different. LUV this terrific job.