Jan 4, 2014

Wishing Melissa a Happy Birthday!

 Today I'm wishing my fellow Team Fumi DT-matie 
*** MELISSA ***
HAPPY Birthday!
Melissa is sweet, talented, creative, reliable, friendly and always ready to jump in to lend a hand! It wouldn't be right to let her birthday pass with out saying HB!


I thought Fumi w/ Gift, pink hair, and butterflies would be a fun way 
 to celebrate, along with using her fav colors:
pink, purple, and BLACK.

***************

I've crossed my fingers in hope that we were able to surprise Melissa with our happy and cheerful wishes?! Feel free to click HERE to go to her blog to leave her some birthday love, of course you can leave a comment at the Y&FH blog too!

Melissa, wishing you a year of happiness and good health, Happy Birthday!

Thanks for stopping by.
Brrrrrr......it's a cooooooold in the midwest!!!
Stay warm, stay safe!
:Dxx

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Super card...I am sure Melissa will be delighted about your work,
Hugs Blankina

Joey said...

Just love this Denice, gorgeous design and colours. Joey xx

Rachel Parys said...

Cool, cool, COOL!! This is so contemporary and fun!! Great colors, and I love her outfit!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always love the Banner flag and the bling!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is beautiful, I LOVE the pink hair!!!!!!