Jun 25, 2014

WW # 142 - Teddy Bears

Yikes, I have been such a bad blogger lately! I've gotten into the spirit of the season and have been enjoying these gorgeous summer days. Let me say that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is better than the freezing, sub-zero temps of last winter and I have finally thawed out. I've taken the kiddos to the zoo, the movies, pulled out shrubbery, celebrated my mother's 80th birthday, and am now in the process of planning a long weekend trip to my sister's. Ahhhhhhhh.....

******************
The challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week is Teddy Bears. The adorable image I used is called Bundle of Hearts and was provided by this week's sponsor, Crafty Sentiments Design.


Copics, white gel pen, Viva Pearl Pen (in transparent), Dymo label maker, and wiggly eye were used to complete this ATC.

You have plenty of time to join this week's challenge, just make sure your ATC is uploaded at Wicked Wednesday by 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening for your change to win this week's prize.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by during these busy summer days!

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Such a super cute bear Denice, love the dotty fur..
Hugs Blankina

eva said...

very cute!!! enjoy your summer days!

Michele said...

this is s previous! i love the effect with the labeler. xo

Marji said...

SO DARN ADORABLE!!!! I wanna cuddle with him. I luv it. he is so so sweet. I luv your technique too.

Unknown said...

Ummm hello bad blogger meet indecisive I have no idea what I want to blog about blogger. LOL summer is always lagging blogs. Thats good means you are enjoying life. I love the texture on your bear and the googley eyes made me giggle.