Sep 3, 2014

WW #152 Fall Fun

This week's challenge is all about FALL FUN at Wicked Wednesday! Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and the image I used is Bashful Boo Trick or Treating.


The KEEP CALM sentiments are from a Google search where the images were C/V and resized to fit my ATC. The pumpkin button is from my stash.

I plan to use this cutie on a Halloween treat bag for my daughter's college roomie....she's a red head too and (I hope) will giggle when she sees it.

Lots of FALL FUN ideas and inspiration can be found at Wicked Wednesday, click HERE to see what my teamies have come us with. You have until 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening to enter your ATC....we'd love to have you join us!

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable and so fun!! Love it!

Blankina said...

This kind of Halloween stuff I do like!! A cute type and not a scary one.
What a great sentiment too..
A perfect mix Denice!
Hugs Blankina

eva said...

so cute! i love those keep calm sentiments!

Marji said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE. hey she got green eyes like me. I LIKEEEyyy. Ha ha. I think your daughters roommate will just luv this.

Leanne said...

Hi Denice!! Oh I love the Boos from LS. There's just something about her that is so squishable! hahaha! I am always blown away by how you get all those details on to an ATC. The sentiment is awesome!! This is terrific!!