Feb 9, 2011

TGF FFF Sew-Easy Challenge

The challenge this week is to add sewing to your project...hand stitching, machine stitching, faux stiching...as long as it looks sewed on.

I pulled out my Bazzill In-Stitches template and piercing mat to add the flourish on the bottom of the card....not an easy feat when piercing and sewing through 6 layers of paper! I colored with Copics and AtYous, pop-dotted the 3 layers of flowers, and added Stickles to my Glossy Accents for the bubbles (love how it turned out).


On a positive note....I was finally able to link my George cartridge to cut the scalloped circle I had made on my Gyspy, now I can adjust the size according to my project, easy peasy!

Thanks for visiting... :D

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

This is so darn CUTE, De! And your stitching came out beautifully! What did you do, use a drill to get through all that paper. LOL Fabulous in any case! xxD

Becca Fabozzi said...

absolutey gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the stitching, you did a fantastic job

Michele said...

Woohoo!! It is sooooooo cool! And I LOVE the stitching!

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic. You are really rocking these challenges. I love the flourish, hope it didn't cause any carpal tunnel problems LOL.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your win denice!!! =)

Cherie said...

De that is such a cute card! You are so talented and I just love seeing your work! HUGS