The challenge this week is to add sewing to your project...hand stitching, machine stitching, faux stiching...as long as it looks sewed on.
I pulled out my Bazzill In-Stitches template and piercing mat to add the flourish on the bottom of the card....not an easy feat when piercing and sewing through 6 layers of paper! I colored with Copics and AtYous, pop-dotted the 3 layers of flowers, and added Stickles to my Glossy Accents for the bubbles (love how it turned out).
On a positive note....I was finally able to link my George cartridge to cut the scalloped circle I had made on my Gyspy, now I can adjust the size according to my project, easy peasy!
Thanks for visiting... :D