Feb 21, 2011

TGF FFF Terrifically TEXTURIZED

This weeks challenge at TGF is to add 2 or 3 textures to your project...well, I think I accomplished it!

Last week I found this adorable EK Success Picnic Border Punch (at 40% off), soooooooo stinkin' cute and I knew exactly what I was going to use it on...the adorable Cheeky Cherry Pie stamp. For texture I dry embossed the white oval, the cherry leaves, and the red paper. I added the border and put white paper behind it to show the design. I added flowers, ribbon, and cherries (from the HK cart) that had sitting around for over a year! YAY for using up older supplies!



Thanks for stopping by, it's always fun to have company! :D

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how stinkin' cute! LOVE the adorable image (and your coloring) and that punch was a real find! ADORABLE, De! xxD

Unknown said...

Ohh so cute! love that it looks like a diner! and you can find my yoda hat at Hot Topic just so you know LOL

Pam said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! Your cards are SO incredibly awesome, Denice!! I LOVE your copic coloring! I need to take some lessons from YOU! :)

You're right... who doesn't love those adorable TGF stamps?!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michele said...

She is adorable!!!!