Sep 12, 2011

A Summer Breeze

Thought I'd share just a little bit of my afternoon with you...

and how I love this time of year when it starts to get a little cooler outside and we finally get to open the windows after what seems like a couple of months of continuously having the air conditioning on. I could sit for hours, watching the curtains blowing in the wind...light and airy...floating and fluttering like butterflies!

I can only hope that your day was just as serendipitous!




:Dx
Denice

3 comments:

Pam said...

Gotta love cool breezes!!!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with this. Moving to Tacoma from Tx has been awesome. There hasn't been a day I have not slept with my window open!

gobeagirl said...

I can just imagine sutting in the house enjoying nothing but the sound and feel of that early autumn breeze. What great pictures, I am so glad you shared them. It make me think of one of my favorite songs by Tim Mcgraw. It is called Still and I think your pictures goes wonderfully with it. Hugs, Lisa