Aug 15, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - The Blues

Click HERE for the Flutter By Wednesday blog hop or scroll down one post!
:Dxx

**************************************************************

Are you feeling blue? I sure hope not, even though that is what this week’s challenge at Wicked Wednesday is all about...Feeling Blue!


This fabulous image called Elisa the Queen was provided by our sponsor this week, Michelle Perkett Studios and I can’t think of a better BLUE image than a mermaid by the ocean. Blue skies, blue water....{happy sigh}...I think I’m dreaming in blue, which is one of my favorite colors!

The rest of the DT and myself would love to have you join us in this fun ATC challenge which you can find HERE, but you only have until 7:00 pm next Tuesday evening to enter...we’d love to see what you create when you’re Feeling Blue!

Thanks for stopping and hope to see you over at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx



7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is fabulous Denice, with her pursed lips and fab tail well done a super creation Hugs Elaine

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Denise, beautiful colours and image..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon said...

Stunning Denice - love your colouring!!

eva said...

love the combination of colors!! so pretty!

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous colors sista!! She is awesome! I need to get me a mermaid, don't have any!

Kim said...

Gorgeous as usual! I'm going to come out and get coloring lessons from you!
Kim

Jenn Borjeson said...

She is absolutely gorgeous, your coloring is amazing. Count me in with Kim! :)