Jun 1, 2013

WW # 86 On the Playground Reminder

 
Hopscotch!
 
I couldn't wait for today's reminder post because I had so much fun making this ATC. I sat for HOURS with this awesome coloring page image I found on-line....coloring, applying layers of gesso, smearing gelatos, applying rub-ons, doodling, and stamping. Oh-so much fun and I couldn't wait to share! I just wish I hadn't thrown the website info away for the color page, if I find it again I will let you know as I really want to give credit where due.

Don't forget that this week's On the Playground challenge at Wicked Wednesday runs through 7:00 pm est next Tuesday evening. Link up HERE!

Thanks to my son for introducing me to the 1SE app...this is one second of  everyday (well, almost everyday) in May...LOL.

 
Thanks for stopping by on this busy, busy Saturday...
enjoy what comes your way!
:Dxx

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Girl, you are making us all look bad with these fantastic mixed media works of art!! lol! Wow!! This is uber cool, you need to make something on a big canvas next that I can hang on my wall! ;)

Unknown said...

I want to learn to play with gesso and paints too lol maybe is time to place an order? Well done!

DonnaMundinger said...

This really caught my eye on the WW page and I just had to come over and comment. WOW, Chickie! Sooo artsy! And amazing you did it all in such a small space. Fabulous! xxD

Leanne said...

holy...!! This is on an ATC card?!! WHOA! Yes I agree with Rachel. If I didn't know how totally awesome you were with MM I would have thought you purchased this. Awesome job Denice!
:D
xx