May 29, 2013

Wicked Wednesday

****************************
Please scroll down for this week's FBW #242 RECIPE challenge
****************************
 
I think you're going to love the theme to this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday which is ON THE PLAYGROUND.  All of the fun digi images/sentiments used by the DT were provided by our sponsor this week, The Wax Fruit Company.


I have to tell you, this was a fun ATC to make....from using a recycled security envelope for the base, to using my new A*Muse Grunged Sunrays background stamp, to coloring these fabulous playground images.

You have until 7:00 pm est next Tuesday evening to join this fun Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge. Need a little inspiration?! Not only can you see what my teamies came up with this week, but you can also link up your ATC...all right HERE! I think it goes without saying, but I will say it....we'd love to have you join us!

I hope you have a happy, happy Wednesday.
:Dxx

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE that sentiment!! What a great Summer time card! Too cool!

Vicky said...

Fantastic atc Denice , love the layout stitching and the sparkly sun :)

Annie Rose said...

Hi Denice! Thanks for your sweet comment on my "Winky Bean" card. :) I couldn't find a reply email for you... you mentioned you wanted to know what color I used for her cheeks but I didn't mention it in the video! Her skin is colored with Tea Dye Distress Ink and her cheeks are Aged Mahogany. It turns into such a pretty dark pink color when watered down. I love it, too. :)

Thanks!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Leanne said...

This is terrific Denice!! Love the sentiment!
:D
xx