Mar 5, 2014

Think Spring

Hmmmm.....what do you get when you put a soda can and dies together?



CHALLENGES:
Dilly Beans: Add Some Metal #392 Amalia Easter Bunny
My Sheri Crafts: #128 Bling It!

**************************************

I went grocery shopping last week in 17 deg weather in only a fleece jacket and no gloves, then this morning I woke to another 4" of snow....I think all of my fingers and tootsies are frozen and are no longer affected by the weather. Will this winter EVER end?  *sigh*

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, they're always appreciated.
Happy Wednesday

9 comments:

Danni said...

You are so creative!! Cute card!

Blankina said...

Denice what a cutie, love the stamp!
This metal idea is simply cool..
Winter?? Here the weather is changing from spring to autumn showers.

HUgs Blankina

eva said...

oh my, i think i would slice my finger on that metal! i am so sad for all of you freezing out there. but does that mean more indoor crafty time? wonderful card as always!

Leanne said...

Oh this is really cool, but I too would be afraid that I would cut myself. Fantastic card!

Oh I hope you start to get warmer weather soon. It rained here for a few days and today it was 70.. Stay warm my friend!
^.^

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it - you are so creative! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Unknown said...

WOW so cute love the idea

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! How cute and clever using the can. Sweet as all get out. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. I sure feel for you with all that snow and cold. (PS. it's gonna be 80 here on Sunday. Wanna come back and visit?) xxD

Rachel Parys said...

How did I miss this!!?? What a great idea, I have tons of cans I could use! Now if I can take the can apart without losing a finger...

Awesome work!

Unknown said...

Very cool! Love the look of this!