Mar 5, 2014

Think Spring

Hmmmm.....what do you get when you put a soda can and dies together?



CHALLENGES:
Dilly Beans: Add Some Metal #392 Amalia Easter Bunny
My Sheri Crafts: #128 Bling It!

**************************************

I went grocery shopping last week in 17 deg weather in only a fleece jacket and no gloves, then this morning I woke to another 4" of snow....I think all of my fingers and tootsies are frozen and are no longer affected by the weather. Will this winter EVER end?  *sigh*

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, they're always appreciated.
Happy Wednesday

9 comments:

Danni said...

You are so creative!! Cute card!

Blankina said...

Denice what a cutie, love the stamp!
This metal idea is simply cool..
Winter?? Here the weather is changing from spring to autumn showers.

HUgs Blankina

eva said...

oh my, i think i would slice my finger on that metal! i am so sad for all of you freezing out there. but does that mean more indoor crafty time? wonderful card as always!

Leanne said...

Oh this is really cool, but I too would be afraid that I would cut myself. Fantastic card!

Oh I hope you start to get warmer weather soon. It rained here for a few days and today it was 70.. Stay warm my friend!
^.^

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it - you are so creative! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Christina Wernstrum said...

WOW so cute love the idea

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! How cute and clever using the can. Sweet as all get out. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. I sure feel for you with all that snow and cold. (PS. it's gonna be 80 here on Sunday. Wanna come back and visit?) xxD

Rachel Parys said...

How did I miss this!!?? What a great idea, I have tons of cans I could use! Now if I can take the can apart without losing a finger...

Awesome work!

Elephangaroo Ramunda said...

Very cool! Love the look of this!