Mar 17, 2014

Latte Anya

This g/c holder started as an ATC for Wicked Wednesday's coffee challenge a couple of weeks ago, but you might not remember it because I forgot to make my post for the challenge.  I love how the ATC turned out and decided to use it for the front of a g/c holder. I have known for quite some time that it's always a good thing to have extra g/c holders ready and waiting, as they have come in handy on more than one occasion....if you know what I mean. 


I saw this sentiment on Kim's blog and knew it would be perfect with TGF's Latte Anya.
I left the inside blank because I love the look of a handwritten note in white ink on black paper...for a faux chalkboard look.


CHALLENGES:
TGF: FFF use twine and/or ribbon - silver seam binding was used for a pretty side tie
Through the Craft Room Door: March 11th Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments,
 they always make my day.
:Dxx

8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Love that inside pocket, how clever!! I haven't colored that Anya in a looooong time! lol! This turned out darling!

eva said...

she is so sweet! and i love the sentiment too! i'll have to remember that one!

Danni said...

Super cute and sweet!

ionabunny said...

What a great idea for using some ATC's. Love your Anya. She's beautiful

Blankina said...

What a lovely colours did you use, love this Anya stamp ( I do not have this one..).
Lovely inside pocket!
Hugs Blankina

Leanne said...

Very very cute!! Way to turn the ATC into the perfect front to a g/c. The colors are pretty and I love Latte Anya although I'm partial to tea and hot cocoa. hahaha I just now noticed the coffee beans! Too cute and yes that sentiment is perfect! Love her outfit and hat. Great share Denice!
Have a lovely day!!
^.^

Marcy said...

This is super adorable!!! I love the colors you used and cute Anya's outfit! The sentiment is so perfect too!

gobeagirl said...

Ok, this is just too cute! I love that you converted your ATC into a gift card holder. What a greatidea. Love the colors you have used as well. Hugs Lisa G