Apr 14, 2014

Dilly Beans ATC

As of late, it seems I haven't had the opportunity to make a project for any challenge as my crafting always has an agenda. Having some spare time this weekend, I thought I'd play along with Dilly Beans latest challenge to make an ATC, which is right up my ally!


I used Dilly Beans #255 Zombie Hearts image, Copics, washi tape, glitter, white gel pen, TH alpha stickers, and a charcoal pencil to git 'er done.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another little project, until then....
HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!!
 :Dxx

6 comments:

Danni said...

This is fun!! Glad you had a moment to create!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it, my friend! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Rachel Parys said...

Totally cute!! Such a great image, and you have given her a perfect background!! Love this!

eva said...

awesome atc! love what you've created!

Sue Jones said...

Fab!Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans - Good luck- Sue

Leanne said...

This is awesome Denice! I still can't believe you do so many beautiful things on a little ATC card. You are AWEmazing!!