Apr 3, 2014

WW #130

I have no idea what I've been thinking lately as I totally forgot to make my WW  post last week and I am now a day late this week. I think I know though....SPRING BREAK! My daughter came home from college last week and my son is home this week. Between dental and doctor appointments, clothes shopping, friends coming and going, an out of town hubby....I'm feeling "scrambled." That is a very good word to describe me as of late!

**************
A Day for Daisies has sponsored Wicked Wednesday this week for our BUNNIES challenge. I used ADFD Bunny in a Daisy image for my ATC ...coloring it with Copics, smudging with charcoal and an abundance of glitter sprinkled on top.


You have until 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday to join us at Wicked Wednesday....you can click HERE to hop over to the blog for our BUNNIES challenge.
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Denice, how are you? Thanks for your comment..and what a pretty card.LOve the bunny and the charcoal and glitter..
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

This is totally perfect for Spring!!! I love the colors and the glitter!! Now my Spring fever is in over-drive!! lol!

Michele said...

what a springy beautiful ATC! xo

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, PRECIOUS, De! Love that sweet image and the sparkle is fab! Did you survive the break?xxD

Chrissy said...

Love your gorgeous sparkly bunny Denice..and lovely to meet up again..I been having such issues with blogger telling me i'm not following anyone..but can do new posts..so have now started putting all the blogs I follow onto word..linked.. so at least I can pop over when blogger thinks I dont exsist..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Leanne said...

Ok that image is adorable!! Wow, love the charcoal smudging and glitter you added. This card is fabulous.
I hope you enjoyed your time with the kids and hope that things have settled down again.