Dec 9, 2014

Some good news....

A little good news is happening here at Being-Craft-De ... I'm super excited to be joining the Loves Rubberstamps DT for a 4 month gig starting January 1st. Not only am I looking forward to creating projects with their numerous products and images, but I'm thrilled that my mojo is finally coming back after its year long hiatus. Can you give me a WOOT WOOT!!

Here are a few Loves Rubberstamps sites you'll want to bookmark:

On-line store, where you can buy all the awesome products that the DT showcases:

Go to the Store 

Inspiration Blog that hosts a weekly blog hop:

Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenges

Challenge Blog that hosts a weekly challenge:

Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenges

I hope you'll follow me on this new venture and you'll join the weekly challenges that Loves Rubberstamps posts. The challenges are always fun and the prizes are pretty good too!

Such a nice way to start the new year,
happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Danni said...

Yay!! That is awesome!!

I miss the Flutter By Team. Miss running a challenge. Sigh. But not sure there's enough hours in the day. I'm rambling....when really all I wanted to say is Congrats!! <3

Blankina said...

Congratulations Denice, so happy you will join our Loves Rubberstamps DT!
Great to be teamies again, looking forward to get inspired by your work!
HUgs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome sauce!! You know I will be along for the ride!!!

p.s.

DH just got you package in the mail yesterday. He thought it was one of my normal xmas packages, and didn't take it to the PO immediately! Sorry, it's on it's way!

Harriet Skelly said...

Congrats Denice! This is awesome news!

Marji said...

I AM SO EXCITED your OOMPF is coming back. Did I have anything to do with it??? teee heee. I am so so so Excited to see my Denice back. YAYAYAYYAY. Cna't wait to see. LUV THIS KIND of NEWS this time of years especially from you. WAHOOOO.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team Family, we are thrilled to have you join us!!!

Leanne said...

Yay!! Wonderful news Denice!!
Sounds like 2015 will be getting off to a wonderful start for you.
Happy New Year!!