Jun 6, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Let the Music Move You


Everytime I read the sentiment on this little ATC I want to throw my arms in the air and start dancing:

BOOM BOOM BOOM, gotta get-get
BOOM BOOM BOOM, gotta get-get

The image is from Kenny K and the DP is from DCWV-Blossoms and Butterflies, along with a small scrap of MME-Dwell. TH Frayed Burlap DI was applied on all the edges, then I quickly ran my fingernail around the edges to "rough up" a few spots. I used my Splotchy Background Stamp from TGF in a couple of the corners and the sentiment is CG. And in true Fergie style, I used my Stardust Glitter Pen for this gal's earrings.

You have until next Tuesday to join us at Wicked Wedneday with this week's Let the Music Move You challenge. Don't forget to check out my fellow DT ATC's this week...they all did an amazing job!

:Dxx

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Haaaa, I heard the same song in my head! She has got attitude, love it! My kids will have to look at this, right up their alley!!

Unknown said...

OHH she's shaking that grove thang a thang! Loving it!

Sharon said...

A perfect background - I love the wording and the portable stereo is great too!!!