Jun 13, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Pantomime


The theme this week is PANTOMIME at Wicked Wednesday and as we know...pantomime is expressing feelings without words. Oy-vey...simplier said than done! I think I conveyed that this little guy Pierrot from our sponsor this week The Octopode Factory has a broken heart...or did you have to guess what he was trying to say?!! LOL!

I reached far, far back into my piles of "stash" to find the vellum roses. Remember the "books" of cut-outs and papers that we could purchase years ago? Yep, this is from a book of vellum designs which I refused to throw away because I still like the designs...I just never think to use them because they are in a very dark place! LOL!

Hope you get the chance to join us this week at Wicked Wednesday...I really found this week's theme to be a challenge. I'd love for you to join us and let me know if you think so too!
:Dxx

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, poor little fella! Great yellows! I wish I had more useful stickers on hand. I used to buy stickers all the time, but now all my money goes to Copics or dies! Great card!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I have the same problem, Denice, I have so much stuff "tucked away" and never SEE it when I might be able to use it! I have been experimenting with organizing to try to bring those little treasures out where they can be seen and used. Your ATC is just gorgeous, as always! :)