Jun 8, 2012

Yet Another Graduation Card




One of my co-workers is graduating from college this weekend and I thought this image was a perfect match for her...adorable and sassy! She's going to need that sassy attitude with her new MBA in sports journalism, along with some thick skin to compete in a predominately male field. Kudos to her!

I made this into a 3 1/2 x 7 card, just the right size to hold a couple of bills and/or check. Both sentiments were CG.

Stamp:
Sassy Studios: Chelseas Graduation

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Diamond Jubilee, Crowns, and Gems!
The Kraft Journal: Graduation Celebration

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, they always make a girl feel good!
:Dxx

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool! Great shape for a grad card filled with some dough! Awesome!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice.
I love this card! You image is just beautiful and the design of your card is just perfect. As always your coloring and color combo is just gorgeous. I am happy to see that someone has all their mojo. lol.. I am so sure that your co-worker is going to love this. I wish I had seen this stamp before as I think she would have been perfect for my Madison. lol... I hope you are doing well. I haven't been in the right frame of mind to get much done crafty wise this week and it is driving me crazy. Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs, Lisa