Dec 17, 2012

Journal #3 for Elyse

Thank goodness my shopping is done, all of the Christmas cards and packages have been mailed...and tomorrow will be dedicated to spending the entire day wrapping presents.  That leaves me with making cookies at the end of the week for a cookie exchange I'm heading to on Friday, then cleaning over the weekend.  I'm sure I can squeeze in a few hours to finish up on the last couple of journals I still need to make.

This journal is for our niece Elyse...she's energetic, athletic, independant, sweet, silly, and fun!




I used this week's sketch at Anyone for Anya and flipped it to show how I worked with it.  TGF's Soccer Anya was printed twice in orange and once in blue, with the blue Anya being fussy cut and centered between her two orange team mates. Because I printed the images in two different colors I didn't feel the need to color them...making for a quick and easy project.

This post is going to be short and sweet...as I've got those journals I mentioned earlier, along with a few other projects to work on. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments...they really do make my day.
:Dxx

6 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Denice, wow how cute!! Your spezializing in little journals I see. Clever idea of printing the digi in two colours..
Thank you so much for joining ANYONE FOR ANYA!!

Best wishes for a happy Chritsmas,

Hugs Blankina ( AFA DT )

eva said...

oh, i like how you flipped the sketch! so smart. and cookies sound so yummy! i love chocolate chips with nuts!

Rachel Parys said...

You have been a journal making mama!!! This is too cute, but I can't show my Maddie, she will want me to make one! lol! Awesome job my friend!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, Denice, this is awesome!!!! So cute! :)

Colien said...

Wonderful creation, looks good! Thanks for joining our sketch-challenge at Anyone for Anya, hope to see you back soon!
grtz.Colien

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a super cute creation. Thank you for joining us here at Anyone For Anya this week.
Hugs, Dangina