Dec 1, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #60 Frame-it Reminder


 
After I printed Frida's Flower Headband (#339) by Dilly Beans on Kraft I decided to darken the framing a tad bit with my Sharpie. After coloring a few spots with a white gel penl, I then colored over some of the white with my Sakura Glaze Pens for a little pop of color. Lastly, I'm still lovin' mesh bling and am wondering why I haven't bought it in more colors yet.
 
Now don't forget, Stitchy Bear is our sponsor this week and they're offering a $10 certificate to their store to one lucky random winner! You have until 7:00 pm Tuesday evening to join us in this fun challenge at Wicked Wednesday....feel free to link up HERE. If you're looking for a little inspiration, don't forget to check out my fellow teamies ATC's...they always have something fun up their sleeves.
:Dxx

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is really striking Denice!!! I love the image and how you have coloured her - beautiful!

Rachel Parys said...

I love how this turned out! It's stunning! You really used some different techniques on here, and it looks fantastic! Great job lady!