Dec 31, 2012

January GD @ Y&F Handmade/Challenge #8

Pinch me! It's true...I was asked to be the January GD for Yumi & Fumi Handmade...talk about A-dorable images which are so much fun to color and are perfect for so many different occasions. Even though it's not quite January, I was asked to make a little something for an introduction post at Y&FH and this is what I came up with.


I used Fumi with Fan for this card which is for Y&F Challenge #8 that goes until Jan 5th....you can use either Kim Yu's sketch and/or the color combo of red/camel/white...both of which are below.

    


Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
Hair: E18, E35, E37, E39
Kimono: R05, R08, R22
Eyes, Shoes, Fan, Sash: E43, E50, Y28, Gold Spica



Stay safe during your celebrations tonight...I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a great year!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 ....1

:Dxx

4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Denice. I hope this works. I have been trying to leave you a comment, and this will be my third try. I wanted to say congrats. You do such a wonderful job with your coloring and I love your color choices with this card. It is just gorgous! I can see why you have been asked to be a part of their DT. I hope that you have a Happy New Year and I can not wait to see all that you come up with for these wonderful stamps. Hugs, Lisa G

eva said...

yay, thanks for joining us! this card and your coloring are just wonderful! happy new year!

Chrissy said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous Denice, I love the image she is beautiful, and fantastic colouring...congratulations on you GDT...

Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year…2013

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leanne said...

Hey Denice! Thank you sooo much for saying yes and joining us for January. I'm lovin' this gorgeous card with Yumi. The colors are beautiful and your coloring rocks. Looking forward to more inspiration in 2013.
Happy New Year to you and your family!