Dec 27, 2012

SCRS Sale and Ice Skating Chloe

 
Being the December Guest DT at Sparkle Creations  has flown by, and it's been lot's of fun coloring these fabulous images...THANKS to Sparkle and the DT for being so warm and welcoming! Don't forget that you still have a few more days to save 20% on these fun and fabulous images...you can check them out HERE.
 
I thought I'd color up one more of these adorable SCRS images....I used the Ice Skating Chloe set, which includes both the image and this wonderful sentiment. CUTE!!!!
 
 
 
Once the image was colored, I started looking for a sketch when a paper copy of this sketch fell off the shelf above me (hmmm, should I organize the shelf?!)....not only is it a great sketch, but the colors matched my image perfectly! I pretty much cased everything from this fab Kim Yu sketch.
 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E31, R20, R22
Hair: E31, E35
Hat, Scarf, Socks: R000, R20, R83, R85, B02, G82, E31
Coat, Skirt: B00, B02, BG0000, G82, YG11, E31
Skates: W1, W3, E31 Stardust Jelly Pen
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments, they're always appreciated.
:Dxx

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Gorgeous work as always!!

Unknown said...

Darling, Denice! Lovin' your coloring and all the pink! Thanks for being such a wonderful guest designer this month! Happy New Year!