May 29, 2013

FBW #242...a little RECIPE

This week at Flutter By Wednesday we have a RECIPE challenge....you must have a butterfly, flower, and die cut/punch on your project.
 

Are you looking at my card and wondering where the die cut is? It is a plain circle cut out of DP that I used for the rolled flower. Yes, you could say that is sneaky, but it is there! The butterflies are glittery stickers that I've had for years.  I kept my card fairly CAS using Deconstructed Sketch #102.

Deconstructed Sketch 102

Such a simple challenge this week and it would be great if you could join us! Feel free to link your project to FBW HERE. Not sure what to do for this challenge? Again, feel free to stop by the FBW blog to see the wonderfully inspiring cards my teams have created.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving all of the great comments, they always make my day.
:Dxx

6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Ooooo....pretty!!! Love the grey/orange combo!! Jen always has the best sketches!! Awesome card!

Cassie_lu said...

love the combination of butterflies with the chevrons.

Danni said...

Very pretty!!Love your rolled flower!

Chrissy said...

Really pretty Denice, love your rolled flower,mine always end up rolling up the hallway when I try this...love the papers and butterflies, very striking..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenée said...

HA! Aren't you in style with the chevron background. I'm noticing it is quite the current "rage." Your hand rolled rose is a lovely embellishment, and your butterflies are beautiful. Very pretty card!

Andrea W said...

LOVE it! The bold chevron with the orange butterflies go together beautifully!