May 2, 2013

Why I'm smiling today....

I am excited to say that I was asked to join Yumi & Fumi Handmade and as of May 1st, I joined their DT! I hope you'll follow along on this wonderful journey and join me in some of their challenges. Not only are their images bright and cheery, but it's guaranteed that they'll always make you smile.
 
Look at this adorable badge Leanne made on a card to welcome me...isn't this the sweetest?!! It's like a great big Y&F (((HUG)))!
 
 
I am in a "sharing" mood today....
 
Have you ever heard of the 1SE app....One (1) Second Everyday? This app will "mash" your images together to make a short video that includes only one second of everyday you take a video/picture.
 
After uploading the app I thought I would take a video everyday of the forsythias in my backyard as they went from their bud stage to full bloom.  Mind you, I wouldn't keep these weeds in my yard for the life of me if it wasn't for the 3 weeks out of the year that they bloom and transform into this gorgeous yellow that warms my heart everytime I look at them.
 
 
Did you see me peeking out of the Forsythias?!! LOL! My kiddos called me "creepy," but I said I was pretending to be a garden gnome! Here's a pix of what the bushes looked like yesterday.


Forsythia's, mangos, and sunshine are 3 things that are yellow and make me smile.
I hope you find lot's of reasons to smile today!
:Dxx

10 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats Denice!! I'm doing a happy dance for you! :)

Danni said...

Congrats!! that is awesome!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Congrats on your new DT gig! I love the Yumi and Fumi cards you make.

eva said...

congrats, denice! what a really neat app! i loved the video -- so beautiful!

Rachel Parys said...

Way to go!! Woot Woot!

Love the video by the way!! You're too funny!

Leanne said...

hahaha!! we're really excited to have you join us denice!
that mash up was pretty fun and i think i'm with your kids on the creepy part... j/p! ;) hahaha! love how pretty and bright the flowers are.
xx

hapagirlren said...

i SO dig you, DENICE!!! Seriously. You make me smile, you make me laugh...you inspire...you seem to have so much fun and the best part...with your creativity and humor, you take us by the hand and bring us right into the fun with you :) WELCOME to our ohana at Yumi & Fumi Handmade <3

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG you're so cute - congrats on the new DT and I love the video. Loved when you popped out. hee hee :)

Unknown said...

LOL garden gnome! Awesomeness!

Thanh Vo said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations dear friend! SO sorry I couldn't stop by sooner to wish you congrats! I am just getting caught up now... barely. lol