May 4, 2013

WW #82 Sun & Surf Reminder

 Here's a quick reminder that you have until 7:00 pm EST this coming Tuesday to join us at Wicked Wednesday for this week's Sun & Surf ATC challenge.
 
 
After using gesso and acrylic paints for the background, I stamped Surfer Anya from The Greeting Farm in Archival Ink and colored her with TH Distress Inks. A border strip of sunshine, a puffy water splash sticker, and a few white highlights were added to complete this ATC.

If you're looking for more inspiration, head over to Wicked Wednesday and see how my fellow teamies have interpreted this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fun and happy Saturday!
:Dxx

6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

I have got to step up my game and try more mixed media stuff like this!! I have never worked with gesso before, and I have seen people make some amazing stuff with it! This is stunning! The colors are gorgeous and suit her well! This rocks!!

Leanne said...

Hey this is soooo totally cool dude!! hahaha!
Great idea for an ATC card. The texture is fun and I love how 70's it looks. Great job!
:D
BTW, can't wait to see your first clouds project. hehehe. ;)

eva said...

this is gorgeous!!! love the background -- you are so great at creating these backgrounds! surfer anya looks pretty cool too! have a great weekend!

Chrissy said...

Love the background Denice and the colours on your sweet image are wonderful...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

She's beautiful, my friend! :)

Unknown said...

OHH wow love the underwaterness of it all.