Sep 25, 2013

FBW #254 Sketch

We have another fun challenge for you over at Flutter By Wednesday...it is a fabulous sketch by fellow DT, Kathy. It's a user friendly sketch with fab results!


 
Image by Anges Ketto 
My Minds Eye:  The Sweetest Thing
Ink: Momento and Copic
 
 
Challenge #254 details:
  • FBW challenge #254 is a sketch, don't forget to have a butterfly or fairy on your creation. You may flip the sketch, change the shapes, etc...but we should still be able to see the sketch in your creation
  • Once you've made your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz which you can find HERE
  • FBW reserves the right to remove any links not linked properly or that are deemed inappropriate by the blog owner
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST next Tuesday, October 1st, 2013)
  • Have fun!
A bit of happy news about FBW: If any challenge reaches over 100 entries there will be a prize! Be sure to play along with us this week, and tell your friends to play along too!!

8 comments:

Jenée said...

Lovely little card. I, too, have that image, and I've never colored it up. Your card is wonderful. I especially like the use of black -- makes everything POP!

Unknown said...

Great card and I should have used your blog for sketch ideas when I was looking for inspiration to do the dozen colored images I needed to get made into cards! Hmmmm if I have time maybe I can participate in this challenge!

Rachel Parys said...

You have just reminded me that I have a Ketto stamp! lol! This is so cute! Love the soft colors!

Lynette said...

Love the blues and purples - what a fabulous card!

Danni said...

So pretty and I love how the black makes everything pop!!

Chrissy said...

She is so pretty Denice..fabulous colouring and love the black accents.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy said...

Wow, amazingly beautiful. Love your coloring and the mix of patterns is lovely.

Marji said...

I so much LUV her. She is so beautiful. YAY.