Sep 7, 2013

WW 100th Celebration Sat. Reminder

We are in the midst of celebrating Wicked Wednesday's 100th challenge!
 
 

As easy as this ATC looks, it has been my most frustrating to create. I knew I was going to use New Year Emily by Sparkle Creations, but I needed to figure out how to have the sentiment stand out without making a banner. After a few attempts, I decided to mask the sentiment and stamp the image over it, and hoped glitter would mute the image even more. Well...I ran the ATC through the Xyron the wrong way...an easy fix. Ran it through the Xyron again...took the sticky layer off and dropped the ATC on a paper towel. FUZZIES over the entire ATC! I pulled out my markers, stamps, and glitter and started over again...not once, but twice.

All you have to do is create an ATC with the theme of 100/Birthday/Anniversary and link it to Wicked Wednesday by 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening to be eligible to win one of  the fabulous prizes from one of our 8 sponsors this week. Yes, you read that right...8 sponsors! Which means 8 chances to win!  You can see all of the fabulous DT creations using Rick St. Dennis images and link your ATC HERE.

Happy 100th Wicked Wednesday!
Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

LOL, I would have never had the patience!! But it sure looks cool! You always have such creative ideas!!! Awesome work!

Danni said...

LOVE this!!

Kim said...

For some reason I can't see this awesome ATC but I saw it on the WW blog and my blog feed so I know it is amazing! As always! Great job!

Leanne said...

Wow, what we do for crafting! haha! This looks amazing Denice and all on a little ATC?! You're awesome!