Sep 18, 2013

WW #102 Crazy for Daisies

*********************
Please scroll down or click HERE for this week's FBW #253 challenge
*********************
 
Wicked Wednesday has a fabulous challenge starting today called Crazy for Daisies...hmmmm...
 
I love it
I love it not
I love it
I love it not
I LOVE it!!!!


Time for Tea Designs is our sponsor for the week, and they provided this adorable Daisy Chains image for the DT to work with.
 
Feel free to join us at Wicked Wednesday with your ATC creation(s), which you can link HERE...but it must be entered by 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday to qualify for this week's prize.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Wednesday!
:Dxx

5 comments:

Danni said...

LOVE this!! how pretty and fun!! Love it!

Rachel Parys said...

What a sweetie pie! Great colors, and I love the sparkly background! Great work!

eva said...

so pretty! i love her hair and all that shiny, glittery-ness!

Leanne said...

Love it Denice!! This is lovely!

Blankina said...

Pretty!!!
LOve colouring and image,
Hugs Blankina