I used Winter Yumi and just a few small embellishments, including brads that say Naughty and Nice from OTC. The Naughty and Nice sentiment was repeatedly stamped using TGF's Clear Christmas set. The ribbon on top of the tag also says Naughty and Nice. As you can see, I'm not going to be on Santa's bad side this year!
- You can now use ANY stamped image in the Y&FH bi-weekly challenges.
- As a bonus for using a Y&FH image, your name will be added a maximum of one (1) extra time after the last linked entry.
- All projects/cards must have a hand-colored image, "sentiment only" cards are NOT allowed.
- One (1) entry per person
- All of the challenge rules can be found HERE.
- The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store.
- The Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store
Y&FH would love to have you join their Make a Christmas Tag challenge, which runs 9/15/13 through 9/27/13. Feel free to click HERE to find the original challenge post and link your entry. The winner and Top 3 picks will be announced on Saturday, September 28th.
Can you believe it's only been 3 weeks since we dropped our daughter off at college? We are visiting her this weekend for "Parent's Weekend".....I think we're having fun?! LOL! I'll let you know when we get back to town.