Sep 26, 2013

WW #103 Retro/Vintage

Wicked Wednesday's sponsor this week is KennyK, who generously provided the DT with a couple of awesomely fun images to work with for the new Retro/Vintage challenge that just started.  I chose to make my ATC using KennyK's Happy Hour image.
 
 
We'd love to have you join us at Wicked Wednesday with your ATC creation(s) which you can link HERE...but don't forget that it must be entered by 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday to qualify for this week's prize.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Wednesday!
:Dxx

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great humour..and lovely image, weldone!!
HUgs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

My kind of sentiment!! She is too cool! Super fun card!

Thanh Vo said...

LOL Did you have a good time like she did on your birthday, Denice? :) Happy belated!

Unknown said...

Adorable! She looks so happy! Retro / vintage huh? Well I don't think I have anything in my bag of tricks but lets see. Lol