Feb 26, 2013

A Friendly Good-bye w/ Y&F

This is my last post as the February GD at Yumi and Fumi Handmade and I've had such a blast...not only posting weekly, but also participating in the challenges and birthday celebrations. I feel like I've made some wonderful friends during my GD stint and am thankful to both Renate' and Leanne for allowing me to share my little creations over the past couple of months.
 
And here they are waving HELLO...or maybe, GOOD-BYE?!!
 
Image: Yumi & Fumi
DP: Basic Grey Shine On
AC Scrabble Alphas, chipboard, mesh bling, glitter, brads, twine
 
Yumi:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, R20
Hair, Boots: E18, E31, E34, E35
Hoodie: Y00, YR31, YR23, RV02, R83
Pants: R83, R20, RV04
 
Fumi:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E35, E37, E50, RV02, RV04
Shirt: R000, RV02, RV11, RV34, RV42
Pants: W1, W4, W7
 

The current challenge at Y&F H may be ending this Friday, but you still have  a couple of days to join in this fun CASE worthy challenge...HURRY! Check out the rules and link your projects HERE.
 
Thanks to the entire Y&F H team, their smiles truly come from their hearts.
Happy Tuesday!
:Dxx

 

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my Denice!! This is gorgeous! I love the pink highlights in Fumi's hair!! Stinkin' cute! The scrabble pieces are awesome too! We've loved having you as our guest for the past two months and we hope you don't become a stranger!! It's not goodbye, but see ya later my friend!!
Mahalo and big hugs!!
xx

Thanh Vo said...

You've had a great run with Yumi and Fumi and I've enjoyed every creation, Denice! I know you won't stray too far... ;)

eva said...

i love the scrabble tiles! so cute! it's been so wonderful having you as a guest! loved your creative cards!

Patti J said...

Isn't that just the cutest image! This is the first that I've seen of Yumi and Fumi - must check them out!!! I came by from Danni's blog to check out your card - so glad I did! Hugs...

hapagirlren said...

Ahhg! I wasn't thinking! I wanted to comment on your blog here and I commented on Y&F instead :) hehe...so here it is again...where it should be!

Denice...every time you post and share your creations...I smile and after I read them...I laugh! That's good medicine :) It has been SUCH a pleasure having you as a guest at Yumi & Fumi. You've been an absolute treat and I can't wait to see what you'll be up to next! ALOHA!

Rachel Parys said...

I love Scrabble letters! (and the game, I know, I'm a nerd) This is too cute, awesome job!