Feb 13, 2013

Wicked Wednesday #71 Celebrate the Season

**********************************
Please scroll down for this week's FBW #227 HEARTS challenge
**********************************
 

We'd love to have you join us in this week's Celebrate the Season challenge at Wicked Wednesday...and don't forget, you can use any current season or holiday in your part of world.

Our sponsor this week is JellyPark who supplied the DT with some adorable images to work with. How can you control yourself and not say, "awwww!" when you see this sweet Penguin with Wooly Hat image.

I went with Brrrrr because it's cold here in the Midwest....but I guess that's what winter is all about, eh?!

Feel free to link you project HERE, and don't forget you have until next Tuesday evening at 7:00 EST to join the fun!

Stay warm!
:Dxx

8 comments:

Marji said...

FABULOUS, I luv the penguins. and the colors are fabulous. papers are great. WOW. luv it all.

Rachel Parys said...

Wonderful coloring job on these penguins!! They are so silly! What a fun card!

Leanne said...

OMG!! Sooo cute and funny!!! Luv it!!

Danni said...

Oh how I love this!! Those penguins are too cute!

eva said...

oh my gosh, too cute! love the penguins!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo stinkin' CUTE! Love your colors and adore that penguin. Hey, it's gonna be 70 here today. Wanna come visit? xxD

Kim said...

Love this little guy. And you have three of them with even cuter hats! Great colors and patterned paper.

Unknown said...

I am loving THIS! It honestly made me laugh because penguins are big with my kiddos.