Feb 16, 2013

WW #71 Celebrate the Season Reminder

I'm late with this week's reminder post...why, oh  why don't I just write and preschedule these things?!! Maybe I've got brain freeze from all of these cold temperatures that just won't go away...brrrrr...I'm shivering as I write this. LOL!

 
I used an adorable digital image from Dilly Beans called Winter Birdie....I thought it was perfect for this week's reminder post!  You have until 7:00 pm this coming Tuesday to join us at Wicked Wednesday in this fun Celebrate the Season challenge. Think seasons and holidays in your part of the world! Feel free to link up your ATC HERE.

As always, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave such sweet comments...they're always appreciated.
:Dxx

4 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! I love the colors you used. Makes me feel warm and cozy!!
Kim

Rachel Parys said...

Great colors Denice!! He is super cute! I am with you, so tired of being cold!! lol! Bring on Spring!!!!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is super cute, so bright and colorful. Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Because sitting down to schedule a lot of blogs at once gives you a brain freeze as well. Great colors not the usual ones for cold weather.