Feb 9, 2013

WW #70 Valentine/Love Reminder

There's just a few more days until Valentine's Day and even less time to enter this week's Wicked Wednesday challenge....I hope you find some time to join us our current challenge which is:
 
Valentine/Love
 
 
This ATC was made using two Crafty Secrets sets: Cherubs and Sew Special, along with typewriter alpha stickers. These are a couple of sweet, sweet cherubs...it's a shame I only pull them out once or twice a year.

Feel free to link-up your ATC HERE and to see some additional inspirational artwork from my fellow teamies.

Lastly, if you didn't see my post on  Friday you can click HERE....THANK-YOU to my sweet Corrine supplier!
:Dxx

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

That's a great vintage looking card!! Wonderful job!!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Adorable! Loving that Cherub tushy! Oh Denice, if you could only see what I can do with a cherub. Check out my Etsy shop if you're not faint of heart. I may need to find that stamp set for myself. I see lots of Zombified Cherub cards in my future.

Ellis said...

Beautiful Valentine ATC you made, looks amazing! =)
Hugs, Elenor

fatmonica said...

I love this ATC!The cherubs are gorgeous.

Vicky said...

Absoluetly Gorgeous card Denice :) I just love everything about it :)