Feb 12, 2013

Winter Yumi Journal

Happy Tuesday! I decided to use Yumi and Fumi Handmade 's Winter Yumi for today's post...I just LOVE her cool hipster look and happy stance. I thought she'd be great on top of a journal for my daughter, which I'll give to her on Thursday...Valentine's Day. 
 
 
In honor of Valentine's Day I thought I'd use the word LOVE as much as possible in today's post, so here are all the things I LOVE about this journal...
 
I LOVE the mesh bling...OMG, I mean I LOVE mesh bling!
* I LOVE the Colluzle heart template I used
**I LOVE the foil and flock rub-ons
*** Lot's of LOVE = LOL
I LOVE my BIA
I LOVE the reason why I made this journal...my daughter
 
Copics:
Hair:E31, E34, E37
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Jacket: R81, R83, Rv02, RV04, W3
Tights: N4, N8
Hat, Scarf, Skirt: B91, B95, B99, BG000,BG10
Boots: R05, R46
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me, I LOVE my bloggy friends and all of your sweet comments! 
:Dxx
 
* When I gave away all of my  Colluzle templates a while ago this was the only template I kept, because I LOVE the shape of the hearts.
** Thank you Wendy!!
***A hilarious quote from the movie Dodgeball.

5 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

Lol I love how enthusiastic you are about the word love. It's cute! :)
This is a very cute notepad. The colors are great and the image is a cutie! I wish I would stop being a bum and learn how to use my bind it all. Although it would help if I had could as well. Lol! Is that the machine you used, bind it all?
XxJess

Danni said...

This is so cute!!

Leanne said...

L*O*V*E your altered journal Denice!! I think your daughter is super lucky to have such a crafty mom. This is fabulous and Winter Yumi aka Renate' looks fabulous.
Another wonderful post!!
<3

Marji said...

Awesome. Just awesome. As for the coluzzles I still use my ovals A LOT. luv them no one can have them. YAY. Anyways I so luv this image and coloring you always do a great job.

Rachel Parys said...

You are so awesome at making these!! This is super cute, and I love the color combo!! Fantastic!