Aug 2, 2011

Deconstructed Sketch No. 12

I've had a productive week...not only did I find the image I was looking for for a baby card, but I was also able to play along with Sketch 12 at deconstructing jen's this week too! I'm not sure if I can I really call that multi-tasking though?!!

I think this is one of my fav Jen sketches so far, but I have a feeling I'll be saying that every week 'cuz her sketches are so versatile and fun to create with.


I found this adorable baby clothesline digi by Asmaa on ETSY and printed just the onesie on patterned paper. This card went together really quick by using a small 8x8 paper stack by Little Yellow Bicycle called Baby Safari, making all coordinating paper choices easy peasy.


Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate hanging with friends! :Dx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The sentiment says it all SOOOO Sweet. I love the card.

Leanne said...

Aw this is very sweet! Love the dp and the color scheme. Terrific card and you incorporated Jen's sketch perfectly!
Hope your having a good week!
Hugs,

Michele said...

Adorable!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute! Love the paper pieced onesie. All of the papers are just gorgeous! xxD