Aug 11, 2011

WOW! My favorite color in a sketch....

I tried to combine 2 challenges this week, which is always a lot of fun...especially when you get to use your fav color!

Farm Fresh Challenges - WOW - My Favorite Color(s) and
Deconstructed Jen's Sketch No. 14


Here's my card:


I used TGF's Fly Away set which I just purchased during their last Farmer's Market, can you say SCORE?!! I used Copics to color the image and if you're wondering...BG10 is my all time fav Copic color. I also used the MFT Die-Namics cloud die, TH distress inks, and a few sprinkles of glitter...I'm starting to think EVERYTHING looks better with a little bit of glitter on it, don't you think? The paper is from an old MBI's prepackaged set.

I just had to post this last picture because it's proof that I truely love aqua, LOL!


Thanks for stopping by, it's always fun to visit with friends!

:Dx


6 comments:

tracey said...

Love your card Denice. I haven't inked this one up yet, but now i definitely will. Lovin your nails too!

Leanne said...

Hello lovely Denice!
I love ur choice in colors, theme and layout. Beautiful coloring and yes a little glitter does make it special.
Thank you for all your lovely comments hon. It makes me smile each time I read one.
Mahalo!
Hugs,

1LuvnMama said...

Oh De! Luv what this set and what you did here with it! Coloring is absolutely amazing! But I've just got to say, "Those nails are even more stunning!" :) Have a great weekend!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! those are some gorgeous nails! I love that hotair balloon... it's so cute! Gorgeous coloring and gorgeous card Denice! Thanks for joining us this week. :) Hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Super color and I love how you've interpreted the sketch. I just bought a Spellbinder's cloud die at a Scrap Expo yesterday. Great way to use it! Those are some funky nails, girly! xxD

Anna Maria Niia said...

Great card!!!

Love the layout with the clouds!