Aug 13, 2011

A little TGF snippet....can you guess what it is?!!

Something delightfully different is coming...to THE GREETING FARM!


Can you guess what it is? I'm thrilled to be a part of an exciting preview to be revealed TOMORROW, August 14th!

Some of our dearest TGF alum is back along with the Farmers and we have a surprise for you coming...so be sure to tune into the TGF BLOG today and leave your guess as to what that might be! Are we too transparent? ANY idea as to what this special, mid-month release could be? Well, stay tuned and I'll see you back here tomorrow to see if you're still stumped or if you've seen RIGHT THROUGH to what we're about to reveal!

Clearly excited,
:Dx
Denice

4 comments:

Carisa said...

i love seeing the glitter!! can't wait for the full reveal.

gobeagirl said...

I can not wait for Sunday! I usually don't want that day to come so fast, but I am so excited to see what is going on at the farm. I am thinking that there are a whole bunch of little fairies flying around send love and joy. :O) Have a great day my friend. Hugs, Lisa

DonnaMundinger said...

Can't wait to see. the sneak peek is adorable! xxD

vanron said...

I love the glitter too! Looks very cute so far... I will have to check back tomorrow!