Aug 31, 2011

TGF Boho Anya Preview

It's a week of Boho, CHIC, and everything in-between at the Farm this week!

Have you heard about all the excitement at The Greeting Farm this week? In case you are just tuning in, we're in the middle of previewing some awesome new stamps this week...all leading up to our SPECTACULAR SEPTEMBER release and DT blog hop coming TOMORROW....and that's not all! You still have a few hours left to enter our FARM FASHIONISTA contest before the winner is announced TOMORROW and I can tell from the entries rolling in that we are gonna have our work cut out for us!

Before that time comes though, we have ONE more preview to sneak in today and she gives a whole new meaning to the term "boho-chic"....

INTRODUCING....BOHO ANYA!

This darling new addition to our famous "ANYA" character line is just as adorable as can be and we are SO excited to welcome her into our TGF family! Here's what I created with her today:


I found this awesome crinkled twill tape and SEI DP at the Expo I went to a couple of weekends ago and just HAD to have them, thinking they mixed well for an updated boho-chic look....sorta/kinda like Mary-Kate and Ashley. Hmmm...I wonder if Boho Anya is really their triplet?!! LOL!

Don't forget to stop by the TGF BLOG today for a recap of ALL of the exciting happenings at the Farm this week and to see how you can WIN a BOHO ANYA today!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving all the sweet comments, each and every one makes me feel so proud to be part of this awesome DT.

:Dx
Denice

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet sweet card! This card is so perfect in every way!

tracey said...

Gorgeous as usual Denice. Her red hair is stunning.

Pam said...

Gorgeous... simply gorgeous!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Such a sweet card! Love her hair!

Ashley Nicole said...

She is so cute and I love that pattern paper.
Ashley

gobeagirl said...

Denice I just love your Boho Anya. She is so pretty and I love the Mary Kate & Ashly reference. I can so see it now. lol... Love this card my friend. Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

I am loving the 70s style flower power feel coming through on this! That tape is pretty snazzy.