Aug 29, 2011

TGF WS Logan

Check out the adorable new guy that's previewing over at TGF blog today, WS Logan. OMGoodness...don't you just love his hoodie, and those curly locks?!! If only I were a WS image, I'd be saying, "YUMMY!!!"

I used Logan on a card I made for my nephew's upcoming birthday, and because my nephew is a hands-on type of guy, I always like to surprise him with some type of "moving" element on his cards. I just know he's going to love the cool effect of this waterfall card...I know I do. I think the CG sentiment works well with the card too...kinda cool, right?!! LOL!





WS LOGAN will be released in a SPECTACULAR SEPTEMBER release along with the new Miss Anya set and 2 other singles....all leading up to some awesome new stamps to add to your collection on the 1st!

Don't forget about the two new CLEAR stamp sets, "Bantastic" and "Fairy Princess", available in the store now...or perhaps you want to add them to your September 'loot'? :)

Be sure to head over to the TGF BLOG as there is a Wild Sprout Logan up for grabs today, and in case you missed yesterday's BIG announcement, click HERE to find out how YOU could become our "Farm Fashionista" of 2011!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're as excited about seeing the new releases as I am!

*************

Thanks Vi for letting me CASE your waterfall card.
Click here for a SCS waterfall tutorial.
Graphic 45 paper...LOVE IT!!!

*************

:Dx
Denice

6 comments:

tracey said...

How totally COOL is your card. I'm LOVIN it Denice. Suits the image perfectly. I'm sure you nephew will love it.

mousekemom said...

That is awesome! I am in love with him and can't wait to get my own...he looks like Demetri from twilight, right??? I wanna stretch the hoodie into a cloak. Love the card...can't image how much work that took! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Carisa said...

that is such a cool card!!!

Unknown said...

I love that sentiment. That had me laughing. Your nephew will love it.

Leanne said...

Hi Denice,
He is my 2nd favorite WS boy! Of course Ryan is the first. LOL, well at least for 2011. Love ur waterfall card! I've seen it before with words or flowers, but it looks so cool here! Ur nephew is going to have so much fun with it. Awesome! Hugs,

Pam said...

I love waterfall cards!! That's how I did our announcements when our DD was born! :) I adore the way you did yours- and the new image is absolutely great! Like you said... YUMMY! I have a feeling I'll be springing for him!