Aug 4, 2011

TGF - Throwback Thursday - Cheeky Cherry Pie

It's my turn for Throwback Thursday on the Splendid Stamping blog today and I chose to use the always fab, Cheeky Cherry Pie as my throwback but really...there are no "throwbacks" when it comes to TGF stamps...I love them all!

The Cheeky stamps are some of my all time fav’s, with Cheeky Cherry Pie being in my top 10. I knew the minute I saw her I wanted...no, I knew that I HAD...to have her in my collection because cooking and baking are some of my favorite things to do. Recipe cards, tags, LO’s...just a few ways I use this cutie!


Here’s a fun scrapbooking LO that I made of my daughter and her apple pie from her Home Economics class in school last year. She made the crust and filling at school, but had to bake and eat the pie at home because of classroom time restraints. Whoever ate the pie with her had to grade and score the pie crust for part of her final grade. Ummmm, it’s true…she received an A, LOL!


A few things I used for this LO: Graphic 45 paper, PC Plantin and From my Kitchen cartridges, Memory Makers epherma, Copics, ric-rack, MS border punches, and TH distress inks.

Lastly, if you make any rubber purchase at TGF you'll receive this adorable free digi of Chibi Farm Hand.....but you need to hurry because this offer is only good through Friday, August 5th (tomorrow)!


As always, thanks for stopping by...I really do love chatting with all of you!
:Dx
Denice

4 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Wow De! Luv your page here! I'm not much of a cherry or cherry pie eater, but I will definitely eat your Cheeky Cherry Pie inspiration! :) Great job!

Michele said...

Of course I love the page you made, I think the in person version is even better! Pictures just don't do it justice!

vanron said...

It is an adorable LO!! I love the colors you made the cheeky girl!! Great job once again!!

DonnaMundinger said...

FAb layout, De! I'm not used to seeing you scrapping (and do I see a bit of Cricut on there?) You ought to do it more often. Adore that sweet stamp and the pie looks just YUMMY! Love the addition of the rick rack, too. Looks sort of "homespun". xxD