Aug 21, 2011

A WINNER and some Expo Pictures

First things first....the winner of the Fly Baby 12 x 12 LO and Copic blog candy is GOBEAGIRL! Lisa, send your addy to me at ddbartucci@yahoo.com and I'll get this out to you in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments, they were all very sweet!

This past weekend I had a few friends from Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan come to town and we all went to the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles....can you say "FUN"!!!!


We shopped...I'd show you pictures of what I bought but that might be incriminating as my hubby could read this post at anytime, LOL. I bought a "handful" of copics at $3.99 per Sketch marker...such a deal! Then I ran into a real dilemma at the Nesties booth...it was buy 3 Nesties, get one free....what to do, what to do?!! LOL!

We went to classes...I loved learning all the techniques in the Melissa Frances class!

We ate...if you ever come to the Chicago area you have to eat at PORTILLO's...it's the absolute best Italian Beef in the area! OMG, they have a Chocolate Cake Shake!!


We cropped....


We celebrated Marji's birthday...


We had margaritas (of course!!!)...


It was sad to see the girls leave this morning, but we had a lot of fun and it was so nice getting together to shop, crop, chat, and laugh...and laugh...and laugh! And just when we thought we were done laughing for a few minutes, Marji said, "and it spits!" and the laughing started all over again! Thanks for the great weekend girls.

Thanks for stopping by, and GOBEAGIRL don't forget to send me your addy!

:Dx
Denice





2 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Sounds like so much fun. I wish I lived close enough to come play. What a great time. Sounds like an awesome deal on the Copics. :O) Thanks again for the blog candy Hugs, Lisa

vanron said...

You are too funny! I had a great time and if I can get the $$ around, I will be back next year!! (It will take me that long to recuperate for that drive!!) LOL
It was soo much fun!! We did laugh till it hurt... Marjorie was a hoot!! It was nice to meet her!!