Jun 13, 2009

Some quick cards....

This is a quick card I made for a relative who's 1st b/day is coming up this weekend, isn't it adorable?!! The elephant and Happy Birthday rub-on is from a b/day shape swap I was in and it's from DGIRLLV, she did such a cute job on it and I knew immediately who I was going to use it for when I received it. Also a big shout-out to Margo for the brad aligner...I use it all the time, and think of her when I do! :)


Everytime I use the HK cart I fall more in love with it, it's so stinkin' cute! I hope the neighbor girl who just graduated from 8th grade likes it too.

8 comments:

Pam said...

Okay- I am so borrowing that idea with the elephant!! LOVE that card you made! And who doesn't love HK?? The card turned out fabulous and the girl who's receiving it is sure to love it!! You've certainly inspired me to get cutting with my HK cart now! Thanks!

Michele said...

Your talent amazes me! You make the cutest cards. Do you sell them??? lol Maybe I can get you to make me a set of cards and I will pay you for them! Since I am NOT a card maker!

Unknown said...

OHH so cute my daughter would just love love love that elephant!

I am also so sure the 8th grader will love the Hello Kitty card. That rocked!

JustMargo said...

What adorable cards! Glad you're lovin' the brad alignment thingy...
I finally have 3 TP rolls, ready to try your adorable project.
--Margo

Scrappinaway said...

the elephant card is so cute!!!

Love the grad card! that is so perfect. I am sure she will love it!!

Alicia

Cherie said...

VERY cute cards Denice! I too am going to borrow the elephant card idea. I do love to use brads!

JustMargo said...

Hey lady...I left you a blog award on my blog...BUT, please don't feel obligated to comply! Frankly, it was a lot of work and I'm still just now telling the reciepients! LOL I just wanted you to know I included you on my list of favs.
--Margo
http://MargosGarden.blogspot.com

DGirlLV said...

WOW, Your cards are so cute! Love them!