Good Morning and TGIF!
You're in for a real treat today. We've got a battle brewing between Team Yumi and Team Fumi and you're invited to a front row seat to this feud. No....we're not really fighting, we're just having a bit of fun between team mates and what better way than to show off than with a crafty blog hop. Both teams have been given the same theme to create with and all of you will be the judges! We all know it wouldn't be a blog hop without prizes...so you want to make sure you leave a comment on each blog post because each team member is giving away something on their blog. It's true...there are lots of chances to win, in fact there will be 4 types of winners:
1. Overall Design Team winners
2. Individual DT winner
3. Overall Blog hop winner will receive a stamp of our choice, plus similar items each DT member shares in their picture on their projects (it could be you)
4. DT will choose a winner from their own blogs to receive something as well (it could be you)
Now let's get ready to rumbbbbbbbbllllllllllllle...
...to the hop order (of course!)
Battle #1 - Embellishments
Team Yumi Yummies vs. Team Fumi Faves
Starts: 11/15/13, Midnight pst
Ends: 11/18/13, 11pm pst.
Each DT member will:
1. Share their project
2. List their embellishments
3. Share a picture of what they are giving away on their blog
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go through the entire hop and leave a comment on every blog post
2. When you get back to the Y&FH blog you will vote 1 time by leaving a comment with your favorite designer who you think used the theme the best. We'd also love to hear what you liked about their project so please include that in your comment.
|For my project I surrounded Summer Chuckles in blue, aqua, beads, shells, bling, and water....can you guess which are my fav embellies and colors? FYI...ALL of them!!|
|Look closely...did you notice the beads?! LOL, yes they moved because this is a 6x6 Shaker.|
|One commenter on this blog will win:|
12" Mesh bling, 3-D stickers, assorted beads and MS microbeads
Time to hop to the next blog.....LISA
Thanks for stopping by,
Go Team Fumi!!!