Aug 28, 2009

Speed Scrap?!!

Speed? How can you call this a speed scrap when it actually took me almost 2 1/2 hours to finish it? There was no speed involved in this one!

We were supposed to complete 7 steps every 6-7 minutes, or something close to that. I hope I wrote these instructions down right, but you would never know for sure because I didn't follow them too closely!

1. Choose 3 pictures
2. Choose 3 papers of your choice
3. Use one as a background and cut the other two into strips
4. Center all three pictures in the middle of your page, angle if you need to
5. Place strips around the picture
6. Add a ribbon at the bottom, along with flowers and buttons
7. Title, journal, and add more embellishments if you want

This was a lot of fun, and thanks to Michele for taking the time to post the instructions. I'll definately be joining in again, and soon!

BTW, the LO is of my two favorite guys!

7 comments:

caligurl57 said...

I really like it! Even if it did take you two and a half hours to do it!lol Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

WOW!!! I am speechless!! Your talent just blows me away!! Great job on this- you totally ROCKED the speed scrap!!!

Michele said...

De you did a FABULOUS job!!! :-) Thanks for joining in and glad you like it!

Cherie said...

It turned out great Denice, you did a fantastic job! You are incredibly creative!!

Unknown said...

Love it the colors rock on this

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love it!!! How fun! Sorry I missed out on this one! I did the one earlier in the day and had a blast!

Who knew you loved Chris Isaak!? ROFLOL?! (JK!)

Love ya!
~K~

vanron said...

So nice!! You really did a good job on this!! Can't wait to speed scrap next week with you all!!